Get the latest SigFig promotions and bonuses here.
SigFig is another robo-advisor, similar to Betterment and Motif, that helps automate the investing process for you. It’s a great option for users that are interested in having an affordable platform with an easy user interface. They are known for their automatic managing features that allow your portfolio to be handled effectively so you can make the most out of your investments. It is certainly a platform that is recommended for new users that need help and guidance while investing.
This page is more about keeping up with sign-up promotions from SigFig.
SigFig Current Promotions
Currently, SigFig is offering to manage your first $10,000 for free.
There aren’t many other current bonus promotions for SigFig. You may want to check out the offers from Betterment and Motif instead. Below are more promotions from stock brokers and other investing products (also see our Brokerage Promotions Page):
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks August 2017
- OptionsHouse (Acquired By E*Trade)
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, 500 Free Trades, Other Offers
- Betterment Review 2017: New Promotions & Bonuses
- Motif Investing Review: Current Promotions And Bonuses
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses August 2017
- Ally Invest (Formerly TradeKing) Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
More About SigFig
One of the largest reasons as to why SigFig is so popular is because they keep their consumers informed, unlike other trading platforms. Since someone other than yourself will manage your portfolio, SigFig ensures that they let their customer know where their money is going and why it’s going there. The algorithms in the program are also designed to help avoid hidden fees, which gives investors the ability to save more of their money so they can invest it at a later date.
Learning About Investing
Another feature that sets SigFig apart from the competition is the fact that they are more interested in educating their consumers than making money off of them. It is more of a user-friendly program that will provide you with informative articles, videos, and tutorials to learn about trading so you can begin investing on your own and managing your own portfolios in the future. There is also a collection of strategy articles that can help users understand when to trade.
It might sound concerning to allow a computer to work with your trades for you, but SigFig helps to cut out any bias that would typically be associated with a real life broker. The computers aren’t interested in taking a portion of your assets in the event that you get a high return. This is essential for people that are looking for bias-free investment options. Over the past few years, the performance of portfolios with SigFig have improved by at least 4.5%.
Personally, I’ve chosen Betterment for my automated investing and have no regrets. They also have a promotion to get up to 6 months free you can see here.