GiftCertificates.com is a different approach to gifting and receiving gift cards.
Here’s how it works:
- You gift or receive a SuperCertificate from GiftCertificates.com
- The SuperCertificate can then ONLY be redeemed at GiftCertificates.com
- You are able to choose from all the varieties of original gift certificates from hundreds of popular stores, airlines, hotels, theaters, restaurants and more.
The benefit of this approach is that you give the recipient the freedom to choose the type of merchant gift card that they personally prefer to redeem with their SuperCertificate. Plus, they can choose to redeem for more than one of all the best gift cards.
I recommend GiftCertificates.com more for gifting, as it’s not really a way to save on discount gift cards for yourself (such as when you’re doing so for churning gift cards).
The fees for a Consumer Purchase are as follows:
- Physical SuperCertificate – 1.49
- Digital SuperCertificate – $0.99
- SuperCertificate Greeting Card – $2.99
- Standard Physical Merchant Gift Card – $1.99
- Standard Digital Merchant Gift Card – $0.99
- Premium Physical Merchant Gift Card – $3.99
- Premium Digital Merchant Gift Card – $3.49
The fees for a Corporate Purchase are as follows:
- Physical SuperCertificate – $3.95
- Digital SuperCertificate – $3.45
- SuperCertificate Greeting Card – $3.95
- Physical Merchant Gift Card – $2.95
- Digital Merchant Gift Card – $2.45
New GiftCertificates.com Coupons & Promotion Codes:
Check back for updates!
- Popular gift card categories available at GiftCertificates.com: