Find the latest promotions and bonus offers from the Muriel Siebert brokerage firm here.
Muriel Siebert is a brokerage firm with a deep-rooted history, particularly in terms of its owner Muriel Siebert who was known as “The First Woman of Finance”.
Although there is a strong backing in the stock market, their trading platform leaves a few things to be desired but it could prove to be quite useful for someone who is learning how the stock market works.
Muriel Siebert Promotions
There are 2 main Muriel Siebert promotions that users can use to their advantage. First, you will receive free trades and a $100 bonus gift card when you transfer over to Muriel Siebert. Second, users that refer a friend will also receive more free trades once their friend signs up and starts trading.
$100 Amex Gift Card & Free Trades Bonus
Get reimbursed up to $100 per account transferred over to Muriel Siebert, and get free trades for every $25,000 you switch from another financial institution.
- Offer set to expire on 03/31/2017
- One commission-free trade for every $25,000 you switch from another financial institution
- $100 American Express® Gift Card for consolidating $100,000 or more when you complete your consolidation.
Free Trades Referral Offer
Offer set to expire on 03/31/2017
Refer a friend that opens an account and you’ll receive at least 5 commission free trades.
- Receive at least 5 free trades when your referral opens an account, up to $500 in value (max credit of $100 per trade).
- Receive extra free trades based on the business you refer
- Your friend will also receive at least 10 free trades when they open an account and 1 extra free trade for every $25,000 they switch from another financial institution.
Even though you won’t be able to find state of the art trading tools and other bells and whistles typically attributed to trading software, Muriel Siebert gives users the ability to focus on the most important parts of trading. The lack of customization features helps to make the platform substantially easier for new investors to use, particularly if you’re not well versed in the stock market or technology. Personally, I prefer TD Ameritrade’s trading platform, ThinkorSwim.
One of the most convenient aspects of the Muriel Siebert trading platform is the fact that it is entirely compatible with mobile devices. This gives the everyday trader the ability to review their accounts, trade stocks, ETFs, options, and mutual funds, and more on the go. You’ll also have access to quotes, reading stock market news, the history of stocks, and you can create your own watch lists.
If you’re someone who has recently delved into investing, you’re going to need professional help to understand how to invest your money efficiently. Muriel Siebert is known as one of the top brokerage firms that offer state of the art customer service for new users. You’ll also be able to go through a variety of learning materials both through their software program and their mobile application.
As with most trading platforms, there are fees that you might be subjected to depending on your trading preferences and activity. All of the investment products from Muriel Siebert come with high commission rates. Also, you’ll have to pay a 1.5-cent/share surcharge for every share that you make over 1000. If you open a IRA account and maintain a balance of less than $10,000, you will be charged a $30 annual fee. Also, if you’re an inactive user or a user that doesn’t have a retirement account and has household balances less than $25,000, you’ll be charged a $25 fee.
You may like these brokerage promotions:
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks, May 2017
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses May 2017
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, Airline Miles, Free Trades & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- Ally Invest (Formerly TradeKing) Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- New Betterment Promotions & Bonuses For Free Service & More
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!