Find the latest promotions and bonus offers from the Muriel Siebert brokerage firm here.
Muriel Siebert is a brokerage firm with a deep-rooted history, particularly in terms of its owner Muriel Siebert who was known as “The First Woman of Finance”.
Although there is a strong backing in the stock market, their trading platform leaves a few things to be desired but it could prove to be quite useful for someone who is learning how the stock market works.
Muriel Siebert Promotions
There are 2 main Muriel Siebert promotions that users can use to their advantage. First, you will receive 10 free trades when you sign up for a new account through their platform. Second, users that refer a friend will also receive more free trades once their friend signs up and starts trading.
Free Trades Offer & $100 In Transfer Fees
*This offer expired on 03/31/2016
You’ll receive free trades when you switch over to SiebertNet from another brokerage.
- Receive 10 commission-free trades when you switch over
- Receive an extra free trade for every $25,000 you switch over from another financial institution
- They will also reimburse other brokers’ exit fee up to a max $100 per account transferred
Free Trades Referral Offer
*This offer expired on 03/31/2016
Refer a friend that opens an account and you’ll receive at least 5 commission free trades.
- Receive at least 5 free trades when your referral opens an account, up to $500 in value (max credit of $100 per trade).
- Receive extra free trades based on the business you refer
- Your friend will also receive at least 10 free trades when they open an account and 1 extra free trade for every $25,000 they switch from another financial institution.
Even though you won’t be able to find state of the art trading tools and other bells and whistles typically attributed to trading software, Muriel Siebert gives users the ability to focus on the most important parts of trading. The lack of customization features helps to make the platform substantially easier for new investors to use, particularly if you’re not well versed in the stock market or technology. Personally, I prefer TD Ameritrade’s trading platform, ThinkorSwim.
One of the most convenient aspects of the Muriel Siebert trading platform is the fact that it is entirely compatible with mobile devices. This gives the everyday trader the ability to review their accounts, trade stocks, ETFs, options, and mutual funds, and more on the go. You’ll also have access to quotes, reading stock market news, the history of stocks, and you can create your own watch lists.
If you’re someone who has recently delved into investing, you’re going to need professional help to understand how to invest your money efficiently. Muriel Siebert is known as one of the top brokerage firms that offer state of the art customer service for new users. You’ll also be able to go through a variety of learning materials both through their software program and their mobile application.
As with most trading platforms, there are fees that you might be subjected to depending on your trading preferences and activity. All of the investment products from Muriel Siebert come with high commission rates. Also, you’ll have to pay a 1.5-cent/share surcharge for every share that you make over 1000. If you open a IRA account and maintain a balance of less than $10,000, you will be charged a $30 annual fee. Also, if you’re an inactive user or a user that doesn’t have a retirement account and has household balances less than $25,000, you’ll be charged a $25 fee.
You may like these brokerage promotions:
- New Betterment Promotions: 6 Months Free Investing Service
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses October 2016
- TradeKing Promotions: $1000 Free Trades & $25 – $150 Bonuses
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,000 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Firstrade Stock Broker Promotions, Bonuses, Offers: Triple 100 Bonus
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- USAA Promotions: Mutual Funds, Brokerage, IRA Accounts