*Notice: MB Trading has been acquired by TradeKing. Read our TradeKing promotions review for a variety of great offers.
MB Trading is one of the few trading platforms that have acquired a ranking of 4.5 stars out of 5 on a variety of brokerage review sites. This trading platform offers an extensive list of features that help you to make the best investment decisions and keep track of the current market. This thorough trading platform is phenomenal for people that want access to reliable services that can make them the most money.
Unlike other types of trading platforms, MB Trading gives users the ability to download a software program directly to their desktop or laptop. Unfortunately they don’t offer as in-depth mobile compatibility at this time, but their software program offers exclusive features that you would typically only be able to find in professional applications. For example, the state of the art charting helps you to use smart order routing for NYMEX, COMEX, CME, and CBOT.
Although the mobile application isn’t as in-depth as their software programs, it still gives users a variety of tools that they can use on a regular basis while they’re on the go. You can review your transactions, take a look at your account summary, view the global market, review any stocks that you are currently watching, and more. The user-friendly interface is great for someone who just wants to stay up to date with his or her investments throughout the day.
One of the main concerns that many users have with the majority of trading platforms is that there are always hidden fees. Though there are a few fees to take into consideration, such as surcharges of $.005/share added to shares over your first 5,000 there are others that are completely eliminated. For example, users won’t have to worry about being charged inactivity fees in the event that they forget to trade for several days in a row or if they forget that their account even exists. You also won’t have to worry about being charged every month for account maintenance fees. This gives you the ability to invest more of your money into your stocks so you can have higher returns.
MB Trading Promotions
If you’re the type of person that is interested in seeing what the program has to offer before you start investing your money, MB Trading is one of the few platforms that give users access to a free 7-day trial where you can test all of their features.
StockBrokers.com has a good in-depth review of MB Trading you should check out also.
Other Brokerage Promotions You May Like:
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks, May 2017
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses May 2017
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, Airline Miles, Free Trades & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- Ally Invest (Formerly TradeKing) Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- New Betterment Promotions & Bonuses For Free Service & More
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!