- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- HomeStreet Bank Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 70%
Get a $100 cash bonus with the new promotion from HomeStreet Bank when you open a Seahawks Checking account.
HomeStreet Bank was established in 1986 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, and is the 4th largest bank in the state.
They have over 55 branches across California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington, with most offices in the Washington state area. If you’re not a resident of any of these regions, see our Bank Bonuses Page for other suitable offers.
HomeStreet Bank is consistent about offering this $100 bonus and will usually up the offer to a $200 bonus on some holidays and occasions, such as Black Friday. However, they are not particular good with offering good rates on Savings, Money Market or CD accounts. You’ll want to see our other pages for the best rates:
$100 HomeStreet Bank Promotion
- $100 offer has not set expiration date
- Seahawks Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Offer is available to residents of California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington
- Direct deposit of $500+ is required for the offer
- No monthly service fee with this account
How To Get The $100 Bonus
- Open a new Seahawks Checking account.
- Set up a direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Direct deposits of $500 or more per month must be made to this account within 90 days of account opening to be eligible for the $100 direct deposit bonus.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit from your employer or pension or government benefits (such as Social Security).
- Bonus will be deposited into account within 45 days of the receipt of Direct Deposits of $500 or more per month to this account.
- Offer not available to existing HomeStreet Bank checking customers or individuals who have had a HomeStreet Bank consumer checking account in the last 12 months.
- Individuals can only receive one new checking account-related bonus per 12-month period.
- Limit one offer per household.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Compare To These Top Checking Bonuses
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Account 1.35% APY Rate Offer
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
- Bank Of America Promotions: $100, $150, $200, $250, $300…
- Regions Bank Review: $50, $150, $200,$250,$300 Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses