- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- First Home Bank Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Find the latest First Home Bank Checking and Savings account bonuses and promotions here.
First Home Bank was established in 1999 and is headquartered in Seminole, Florida. They are a small bank, with just 3 locations in the state. If you’re not near a branch, see our Bank Bonuses Page for many other offers.
We’ll review the current bonus below.
First Home Bank $250 Checking Account Bonus
- $250 bonus offer has no set expiration date
- First Home Bank Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Minimum opening deposit is $100
How To Get The $250 Bonus
- Open a new First Home Bank Checking Account
- Establish a monthly direct deposit. You must establish direct deposit of your salary, pension, SSI or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited to your new account.
- You’ll receive the $250 bonus after the first direct deposit into the account
- Your account must remain open in order to receive the $250 bonus, which you will receive within 30 days of the date your first direct deposit is received.
- The $250 bonus will be reported to the IRS in accordance with applicable law.
See More Bank Bonuses At MoneysMyLife:
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $100, $250 Or $400 Savings Account Bonus
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400, $600 Promotions!