- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Discover Bank CDs
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 95%
- RatesEditor: 95%
Discover Bank has always been one of the best places to open a CD account online. Their CD rates have been consistently very competitive for 12-month CDs, all the way up to 10-year CDs.
These high rates consistently exceed the National Averages. You can also open a new CD account with terms as short as 3 months, and the minimum deposit for accounts is $2,500.
If you’re not earning much interest with your traditional Savings account at your local brick-and-mortar bank, it’s time to take a look at how CDs can benefit you with risk-free income.
Related Discover Bank Articles:
*Don’t forget to check out my article on maximizing with CD Laddering here.
Discover Bank CD Facts
Discover Bank’s High-Yield CD Rates
Below are the current rates for Discover’s Online CDs.
Best CD Accounts For Comparison:
- Capital One 360 Review: $50 And $1000 Bonus Promotions!
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Gulf Coast Bank & Trust Online Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- EBSB Direct Online Money Market And CD Promotions – 1.50% APY
- Synchrony Bank Online Savings, CD, Money Market Accounts Up To 2.05% APY
- iGOBanking Review: Checking And Savings Account Promotions
- Barclays Bank Review: Savings And CD Accounts
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Discover Bank Online CD Rates Up To 2.20% APY
- CIT Bank Online Savings And CD Promotions: 5.5X The National Average
- E-LOAN.com Review: Online Savings And CD Promotions
- MySavingsDirect Hield Yield Savings And CD Account Promotions
- First Internet Bank Review: Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions: Checking, Savings, Credit Card Bonuses
- ableBanking Money Market Savings (1.00% APY) And CD (1.65% APY ) Promotions