- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Discover Bank CDs
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 95%
- RatesEditor: 95%
Discover Bank has always been one of the best places to open a CD account online. Their CD rates have been consistently very competitive for 12-month CDs, all the way up to 10-year CDs.
These high rates consistently exceed the National Averages. You can also open a new CD account with terms as short as 3 months, and the minimum deposit for accounts is $2,500.
If you’re not earning much interest with your traditional Savings account at your local brick-and-mortar bank, it’s time to take a look at how CDs can benefit you with risk-free income.
Related Discover Bank Articles:
*Don’t forget to check out my article on maximizing with CD Laddering here.
Discover Bank CD Facts
Discover Bank’s High-Yield CD Rates
Below are the current rates for Discover’s Online CDs.
|Certificate of Deposit||APY|
|*You can take a look at their CD fees and policies here.|
Best CD Accounts For Comparison:
- Discover Bank Online CD Rates Up To 2.20% APY
- Synchrony Bank Online Savings, CD, Money Market Promotions
- Ally Bank Online Checking, Savings, Money Market, CDs Promotions
- Sallie Mae Banking: Money Market, Savings, CDs Promotions
- Capital One 360 Review: $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000 Bonuses
- Popular Direct Online Savings And CD Account Promotions
- First Internet Bank Review: Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- USAA Bank Online Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- Virtual Bank Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions & Offers
- E-LOAN.com Review: Online Savings And CD Promotions
- EBSB Direct Online Savings, Money Market, CD Promotions