- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Cornerstone Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 50%
- ValueEditor: 75%
Cornerstone Bank of Georgia typically has sign-up bonuses for their Checking and Savings accounts that can range from $100 to $300. We’ll keep this page updated with the latest offers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and established in 2001, Cornerstone Bank has a small footprint with just 3 branches in the area as of 2017.
Below are the latest offers.
Cornerstone Bank Checking & Savings $100, $200 & $300 Bonuses
You can earn a $100 bonus for opening a new Savings account and a $200 bonus for opening a new Checking account.
- Bonus offers set to expire on 06/30/2017
- Cornerstone Savings account and Cornerstone Free Checking account eligible for the offer
- Available to residents near their Georgia branches
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Hard Pull, which does affect your credit
- There are no Monthly Fees with the Checking account. Cornerstone Savings has no Monthly Service Fee when you keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account and have a linked Cornerstone Free Checking account.
- You must keep the accounts open for at least 6 months or you will forfeit your bonuses
How To Earn The $100 To $300 Bonuses
- To receive the $200 Checking bonus:
- Open a new Cornerstone Free Checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $100 or more at account opening
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above Checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 30 business days.
- To receive the $100 Savings bonus:
- Open a new Cornerstone Savings account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND
- Maintain at least a $5,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Cornerstone or its affiliates.
- After you have completed all the above savings requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 30 business days.
The Fine Print
- Checking offer is not available to existing Cornerstone checking customers.
- Savings offer is not available to existing Cornerstone savings customers.
- Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Account Closing: If either the checking or savings account is closed by the customer or Cornerstone within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Other Bank Bonuses You May Like
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings Account 1.35% APY Rate Offer
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
- Bank Of America Promotions: $100, $150, $200, $250, $300…
- Regions Bank Review: $50, $150, $200,$250,$300 Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
Check back here for updated bonuses and offers from Cornerstone Bank.