Get new Cobra Trading promotions and offers here.
Cobra Trading is an online brokerage known for their customer service, customized commissions options, and professional level platforms.
Their program is designed for people who have already grasped the concept of trading and although the interface is user-friendly, it’s typically not recommended for beginners.
Cobra Trading Overview
Cobra Trading is known to be one of the best platforms for users that are looking for high performance standards. The execution of trades is phenomenal and their servers are designed to handle extremely high levels of traffic without having to worry about lagging or crashing.
Cobra Trading Rates
|Stocks (per share)|
|$.004||0 to 250,000 shares per month|
|$.0035||250K to 1M shares per month|
|$.003||1M to 2M shares per month|
|$.002||2M to 10M shares per month|
|*If you trade over 10M shares a month, you can call them to negotiate a customized commission rate.|
|Options (per contract)|
|$.50||0 to 2,000 contracts per month|
|$.40||2,001 to 10,000 contracts per month|
|$.30||10,000 contracts +|
When you decide to take a look into Cobra Trading you’ll find they offer 4 different types of software platforms that you can download, including: RediPlus, RealTick Express, Sterling Trader Pro, and RealTick. Each offers its own array of benefits and user capabilities that you can use to your advantage. Depending on the software that you choose, you’ll be able to waive the monthly fee depending on how much you trade. In order to get the monthly fee waived, RediPlus and RealTick users must trade 250,000 shares/month, RealTick Express 150,000 shares/month, and Sterling Trader Pro 200,000 shares/month.
At times it can be preferable to get the help of certified brokers when you’re working in the stock market. Unfortunately, the majority of trading platforms charge users for the extra help that they get, but Cobra Trading does not. Users will be able to take advantage of free broker-assisted trading the entire time that they use the program.
The only promotion Cobra Trading currently has is the option to demo a platform for free, which you should definitely take advantage of. With every new broker and platform, you’ll need to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs.
For better promotions, I’d look to TD Ameritrade (my current broker), Scottrade, Betterment or TradeKing instead. Here’s a list of the top brokerage bonuses below, which can all be found on our Stock Broker Promotions page.
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses July 2017
- Betterment Review 2017: New Promotions & Bonuses
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks July 2017
- Ally Invest (Formerly TradeKing) Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, Airline Miles, Free Trades & More
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!