- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Citizens And Charter One Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 85%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Get the latest Citizens and Charter One bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here. Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank are both brand names of Citizens Bank, N.A.
Citizens Bank has branches in the following states: CT,DC,DE,FL,MA, MD,ME,NC,NH,NJ, NY,PA,RI,SC,VA, VT
Charter One Bank has branches in Michigan and Ohio.
*See all updated bank bonuses here
Citizens Bank $1,000 Bonus For Teen Savings Account
Here’s a responsible, although quite involved, way of earning a $1,000 bonus with Citizens Bank.
This bank bonus is available for their CollegeSaver Savings account option, and will take 6 years to obtain! It’s actually a responsible way of earning a $1,000 bonus for your child’s education though.
- Open a CollegeSaver Savings account for your child before their 12th birthday to qualify.
- You have to save at least the monthly minimum amount every year. $25 if child is under 6 years of age at opening, $50 if child is 6 or older but under 12 years of age at opening.
- Receive a $1,000 bonus plus interest when your child turns 18
Not a bad way to save some money for kid’s college education, with the added bonus of an extra $1,000 once they turn 18.
Bonus Terms & Conditions:
Terms, conditions and withdrawal limitations apply. Account must be opened before child’s 12th birthday. To receive the $1,000 bonus plus interest, you must save the monthly minimum amount each year. One skipped deposit allowed per year. Account must be open to receive bonus. One account per child. Once the program requirements have been met, the bonus plus accrued interest will be credited to your CollegeSaver account and labeled as “CollegeSaver Bonus” on your statement; bonus will post within 45 days after the child’s 18th birthday. Minimum balance for the bonus at beneficiary’s 18th birthday varies. Interest will be reported to the IRS for the account owner (e.g., a parent or a child for UTMA (Uniform Transfers to Minors Act)).
$250 Gift Card Bonuses From Citizens & Charter One Bank
Basically, the GoalTrack Savings program is a free product that you just add on to any one of their eligible savings account options, which include the Green Savings, Circle Gold Savings, Statement Savings and Basic Savings. The program helps you contribute towards your savings with automatic transfers into your savings account, and lets your track your progress. The more you save each month, the more bonuses you can earn in gift cards.
The amount of bonuses you get depends on how much you save within a particular timeframe. To be eligible for the minimum bonus, you have to save at least $25/month for 8 months. For the maximum bonus of $250, you have to save at least $400/month for 36 months.
Compare To These To Bank Promos:
- TD Bank Review: $100 & $200 Checking Account Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- Santander Bank Review: $150, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Capital One 360 Review: $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000 Bonuses
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, Promo Code
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 And $400 Bonuses!
*Check back at this page for the latest Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.