- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Citizens And Charter One Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 85%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Get the latest Citizens and Charter One bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here. Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank are both brand names of Citizens Bank, N.A.
Citizens Bank has branches in the following states: CT,DC,DE,FL,MA, MD,ME,NC,NH,NJ, NY,PA,RI,SC,VA, VT
Charter One Bank has branches in Michigan and Ohio.
*See all updated bank bonuses here
Citizens Bank $150 Checking Bonus
This $150 Checking bonus is available at supermarket branch locations and direct deposit will be a requirement.
- $150 bonus offer is set to expire on 02/24/2017
- Offer available in CT, DE, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT. Search for a location.
- $500 or more in direct deposits will be required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit, as long as you opt out of the over-draft protection
- You can fund up to $1,000 towards the opening balance with a credit card (Visa & MasterCard only)
- The Monthly Fee can be waived (see below)
- There is no early account termination fee noted
How To Get The $150 Bonus
- Open your first new personal checking account between January 21, 2017 and February 24, 2017 at a Citizens Bank supermarket branch
- Set up a single direct deposit of $500 or more that posts to your new account within 60 days of account opening
- Primary signer on the new checking account may not be or have been a primary or secondary signer on any personal checking account within the previous six months.
- $150 Bonus will be deposited into your qualifying checking account within 90 days after the first qualified direct deposit has posted and will be labeled as “Balance Builder Bonus.”
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
Monthly Fees can range from $9.95 to $25 depending on which account you choose. Waive them with the following methods.
$9.95 fee is waived with any type of deposit.
$25 fee is waived with $25,000 in combined deposits.
$25 fee is waived with $25,000 in combined deposits AND either $5,000 in total deposits posted to the primary checking account before the end of your statement period OR with a $10,000 average daily checking balance.
Citizens Bank $1,000 Bonus For Teen Savings Account
Here’s a responsible, although quite involved, way of earning a $1,000 bonus with Citizens Bank.
This bank bonus is available for their CollegeSaver Savings account option, and will take 6 years to obtain! It’s actually a responsible way of earning a $1,000 bonus for your child’s education though.
- Open a CollegeSaver Savings account for your child before their 12th birthday to qualify.
- You have to save at least the monthly minimum amount every year. $25 if child is under 6 years of age at opening, $50 if child is 6 or older but under 12 years of age at opening.
- Receive a $1,000 bonus plus interest when your child turns 18
Not a bad way to save some money for kid’s college education, with the added bonus of an extra $1,000 once they turn 18.
Bonus Terms & Conditions:
Terms, conditions and withdrawal limitations apply. Account must be opened before child’s 12th birthday. To receive the $1,000 bonus plus interest, you must save the monthly minimum amount each year. One skipped deposit allowed per year. Account must be open to receive bonus. One account per child. Once the program requirements have been met, the bonus plus accrued interest will be credited to your CollegeSaver account and labeled as “CollegeSaver Bonus” on your statement; bonus will post within 45 days after the child’s 18th birthday. Minimum balance for the bonus at beneficiary’s 18th birthday varies. Interest will be reported to the IRS for the account owner (e.g., a parent or a child for UTMA (Uniform Transfers to Minors Act)).
$250 Gift Card Bonuses From Citizens & Charter One Bank
Basically, the GoalTrack Savings program is a free product that you just add on to any one of their eligible savings account options, which include the Green Savings, Circle Gold Savings, Statement Savings and Basic Savings. The program helps you contribute towards your savings with automatic transfers into your savings account, and lets your track your progress. The more you save each month, the more bonuses you can earn in gift cards.
The amount of bonuses you get depends on how much you save within a particular timeframe. To be eligible for the minimum bonus, you have to save at least $25/month for 8 months. For the maximum bonus of $250, you have to save at least $400/month for 36 months.
Compare To These To Bank Promos:
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- TD Bank $100 To $400 Checking & Savings Account Bonuses
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, February 2017
- Santander Bank Review: $225, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
*Check back at this page for the latest Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.