- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Citadel Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 80%
I’ll update this page with new sign-up promotions and bonuses from Citadel Bank for their Checking, Savings and other deposit accounts.
Citadel is a credit union headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania and was established in 1937. They have around 20 locations in the Pennsylvania area. If you don’t have a branch nearby, see our Bank Bonuses page for other offers.
A full line of banking services are provided by Citadel. I checked the rates on their Savings, Money Market and Certificate of Deposit accounts and you’re better off going with an online bank for that. See our Savings/Money Market and CD account pages for the best rates.
Citadel $250 Checking Account Bonus
Citadel is offering a $250 bonus when you sign up for a new Free Rewards Checking account. Direct deposit is not a requirement for this offfer.
- $250 bonus offer has no set expiration date
- Free Rewards Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Since Citadel is a credit union, you can open an account if you live, work, worship, or study in the following Pennsylvania counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster*, Montgomery or Philadelphia. You can also become a Citadel customer if a member of your family or household is eligible to be a customer, no matter where you live.
- Direct Deposit is not a requirement for this offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund the opening deposit with a credit card up to $500.
- No Monthly Fee with this account
- No early account termination fee
How To Get The $250 Bonus
- Open a new Free Rewards Checking account with a $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Make at least 3 signature transactions using your new debit card within the first 30 days after account opening.
- Call (877) 780-1615 or visit a branch location to request your 25,000 bonus points.
- Bonus rewards points available to new checking customers only; One offer per household, per lifetime.
- Customer must not have closed a Citadel checking account within the last 12 months.
- Bonus reward points will be awarded within 60 days after Citadel confirms the requirements have been met.
- Bonus points must be requested within 6 months of meeting the promotion requirements.
- There is a 5 year expiration on unredeemed points.
- If no activity for 90 days on FREE Checking, a $15 monthly inactivity fee will apply.
More Bank Promotions
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $100 Savings Account Bonus & 1.30% APY
- Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus