Get the latest ChoiceTrade promotions and offers here.
ChoiceTrade is another online brokerage that features low commissions and the ability to trade anywhere with their web-based platform.
|Stocks||$5 per trade||Trading is not allowed on Bulletin Board
& OTC Market stocks under $0.05.
|Bulletin Board & OTC Markets (small and micro cap securities)||Add: $2 per trade|
|F Stocks (Foreign stocks trading in the U.S with five letter symbol ending in F)||$25.00 per trade|
|Foreign stocks on foreign exchanges||$75.00 per trade|
|Options||$5 per trade plus $0.50 per contract||No minimum|
|Assignment & Exercise||$15.00||No minimum|
|Direct Access||$0.0025 per share and lower||$5.00|
Available Trading Platforms
There are 3 great trading platforms that you can choose from when you sign up for ChoiceTrade and they are separated depending on your skill level. There’s a single downloadable trading platform that is accessible to day-traders and two other web-based platforms that you can use. Each one of the platforms is user friendly and includes a variety of features that you may or may not use.
Another incredibly useful design feature that is included in ChoiceTrade is the fact that users have access to the stocks and their trading information from anywhere in the world on any device. Their accessibility branches farther than your computer, as you can also view the program on your smart phone or tablet.
Free Trading Available
If you simply don’t have a lot of experience with working on the stock market or if you want to test your skills without losing any of your real money, consider taking advantage of the free trading that you can find from Choicetrader, a subsidiary of ChoiceTrade. As a mobile application that you can download, you will have the ability to place artificial bets and learn how the stock market works before you invest your own money. This is an incredibly useful tool that is 100% free to use.
As with any trading platform it is important that you consider any additional fees that you might be subjected to, and this is no different with ChoiceTrade. Typically you might find a 1% surcharge for penny stocks and a $2 surcharge for pink sheet stocks. Ensure that you read through the fine print before you start investing your own funds.
Promotions and Deals
There are no current enticing sign-up promotions with ChoiceTrade. They do have a Virtual Trading platform that you can test out with $100,000 in virtual funds to demo their online platform. You’re better off checking out TD Ameritrade, Scottrade, Betterment, TradeKing, etc. for better offers. Here are more below:
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks, May 2017
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses May 2017
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, Airline Miles, Free Trades & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- Ally Invest (Formerly TradeKing) Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- New Betterment Promotions & Bonuses For Free Service & More
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
*See our Brokerage Promotions Page for a full list