- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Chase Total Checking® Account Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 100%
- ValueEditor: 100%
You’ll find updated Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and new promotions here. Typical bonus amounts that have been available for this Checking account include $150, $200 and $300 offers.
Originally established in 1982, Chase Bank is now headquartered in Newark, Delaware and is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services across these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.
You can find all current Chase Bank bonus offers here. See the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
Chase Total Checking® $200 Coupon Bonus
Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. This is Chase Bank’s most popular Checking account and is also one of the most popular accounts when compared to all banks currently.
- $200 bonus offer is set to expire on 04/16/2017
- Offer is available nationwide (find a local branch)
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $500 towards the opening deposit using a non-Chase credit card
- The minimum opening deposit is $25
- Direct Deposit is a requirement for this offer (see options for meeting this requirement here)
- The Monthly Service Fee can be waived (details below)
- You can also pair it with the Savings account at the same offer page to earn more bonus money
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- Use the offer link to reach the coupon page. Enter in your email to receive your personal bonus coupon.
- Bring your coupon to a nearby branch and open a new Chase Total Checking® account with the $25 minimum opening deposit.
- Within 60 days of account opening, have a qualifying direct deposit made into this account. There is no stated minimum direct deposit amount required for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once the above requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Important: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
How To Waive The Monthly Fee
There is a $12 Monthly Service Fee for the Chase Total Checking® account that you can waive when you do at least ONE of the following each statement period:
Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account.
Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
The Chase Total Checking® account is one of the most popular checking accounts on the market. It comes with all the modern day features you would expect from a major bank. Branch locations can be found just about anywhere and their mobile app is convenient for deposits and easy to use.
The $12 Monthly Fee can easily be waived with just a $1,500 minimum daily balance. The current $200 bonus offer is higher than their typical offers, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of it while it lasts.
Compare To These Top Checking Account Bonuses:
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking & Savings Accounts: $100 To $400 Cash
- Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, March 2017
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!