Charles Schwab is a brand well-known in the investment world. Founded in 1973, this brokerage firm now holds over 2.5 trillion in total client assets. You really can’t go wrong choosing this full-service broker.
For in-depth reviews of the Charles Schwab brokerage, see these reviews:
This article will focus on the new promotions from Charles Schwab.
Charles Schwab $500 Brokerage/IRA Bonus
This $500 bonus is available for new brokerage or IRA accounts and is tiered depending on your net deposit within the first 45 days of account oepning.
|Earn Up To A $500 Bonus|
|Net Deposit||Cash Bonus|
|$10,000 – $24,999||$100|
|$25,000 – $49,999||$200|
|$50,000 – $99,999||$300|
Schwab 500 Free Equity & Options Trades Offer
With a qualifying net deposit of $100,000, you can earn 500 commission-free online equity and options trades good for 1 year.
$100 Bonus With A Referred Schwab Account:
Here are the details:
- To earn the $100 bonus, open an eligible account and make a qualifying net deposit of at least $10,000 within 45 days of enrolling.
- Net deposits are assets deposited into the account minus assets withdrawn from the account and transferred out of Schwab.
- The Bonus Award will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately one week of your qualifying net deposit.
- You must maintain the net deposit amount (less any market losses) at Schwab for at least one year or Schwab may charge back the value of the Bonus Award.
- The Bonus Award, when combined with the value received from all other offers in the last 12 months, may not exceed $5,000 per household, as defined in the Charles Schwab Pricing Guide for Individual Investors.
Charles Schwab High Yield Investor Checking Account
*Link this Online Checking account to a brokerage account with one of the above promotions
I love traveling, and discovered I needed a better solution for ATM withdrawals overseas, and while traveling in general. The High Yield Investor Checking Account is my secret weapon now. You can use the debit card at any ATM that accepts Visa worldwide.
Now here’s the best part – Charles Schwab doesn’t charge ATM fees anywhere, and they will reimburse you for ATM fees other banks/institutions charge!
You’ll have to open up a Charles Schwab brokerage account as well, but you’ll never have to use it, deposit funds into it, or keep any kind of balance while it’s linked to the Checking account. The reps understand people open up both accounts just to use the Checking, and will ask if you even have any interest in using the Brokerage services. This Checking accounts makes it onto our list of the Best Free Checking Accounts.
Compare To These Brokerage Bonuses:
I currently invest via TD Ameritrade because I like their ThinkorSwim platform so much, but Scottrade also provides good sign-up bonuses and a free online Checking account. Betterment and Motif are good choices as automated investing solutions. See all current brokerage offers here.
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses March 2017
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks, March 2017
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,500 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- New Betterment Promotions & Bonuses For Free Service & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- TradeKing Promotions: $1000 Free Trades & $25 – $150 Bonuses
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- Firstrade Stock Broker Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- USAA Promotions: Mutual Funds, Brokerage, IRA Accounts
*Check back here for new Charles Schwab promotions, bonuses and offers.