TradeKing is now Ally Invest. We’ll update this page with any new promotions and bonuses that get offered by Ally Invest.
Ally acquired TradeKing in 2016 and has been working on bringing the two companies together. Current TradeKing users will have to transition over to Ally to access their accounts and start trading again.
Prior to the change, TradeKing was very good about offering promotions for free trades, transfer fee reimbursements, and referral bonuses.
For now, let’s do a breakdown of Ally Invest’s pricing and features.
New Ally Invest Pricing & Info
As you would expect, being a new entry to the investing space, Ally Invest is coming out with lower pricing for Stock and Options trades compared to many top brokerages. Below is a quick pricing breakdown and more important info on Ally Invest.
- You can see pricing for all the best brokerages here.
- Markets you can trade with Ally Invest
- Mutual Funds
- For TradeKing Forex users: When TradeKing moves to ally.com, you’ll access TradeKing Forex at a new URL. You’ll also see some changes to the name and branding of the trading platform, so you’ll need to download a new version of your trading platform. No functional changes are being made to the Forex site, trading platform, or software, so there’s nothing new that you need to learn. You can continue trading with these tools as you do today.
- Ally Android App.
- Ally Apple App.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer care with Ally Invest. With the move to Ally, TradeKing is now known as Ally Invest. Contact them 24/7 at 855-880-2559 or by email at [email protected]
- Ally Invest pricing stays the same as it was with TradeKing
Compare Ally Invest Pricing With Top Brokerages
|BROKER||STOCK TRADES||OPTIONS (BASE)||OPTIONS (PER CONTRACT)|
*Accurate at time of this writing. Confirm current rates with brokerage(s)
For current TradeKing users, the transition over to Ally will be an easy one, with pricing and most features remaining the same. You’ll only really notice name branding and URL changes. For new users who are looking for a low cost brokerage, Ally Invest is a good choice, but many other brokerages have lowered their pricing since the start of 2017 to stay competitive. For experienced investors, we still recommend TD Ameritrade overall for their fantastic ThinkorSwim platform and long track record (they’ve also lowered their pricing for 2017 and acquired Scottrade).
Compare All The Best Brokerages
- Betterment Review 2017: New Promotions & Bonuses
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses September 2017
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks September 2017
- OptionsHouse (Acquired By E*Trade)
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, 500 Free Trades, Other Offers
- Ally Invest (Formerly TradeKing) Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
We’ll update this page with new Ally Invest promotions and bonuses once they become available.