Ebates is one of the best shopping portals online.
A shopping portal is a website that you log into first before getting redirected to online retailers that you normally shop at. The point of going through the portal is to earn cash back for your shopping. It costs you nothing to use these shopping portals so you’re really doing yourself a disservice if you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet.
The Pioneer Of Cash Back Shopping
Most would say Ebates is the pioneer of online Cash Back Shopping, being established in 1998.
They get a commission for sending you to retailers’ sites and they share the commission with you. The site was started by two prosecutors that used to prosecute online fraud cases so security is a top priority (your information is safe).
The goal at Ebates is that everyone gets to make some money off of the big corporate retailers. It is a goal that has been realized by every person that uses the site.
There are actually many other shopping portals available, some are good and some are so-so. I’ve always used Ebates out of habit, and have actually been a member since 2007. I wouldn’t say I’m an online shopaholic, but I’ve still earned close to $1000 in cash back since joining.
Why Sign Up With Ebates?
I certainly don’t think you have to choose Ebates as your online cash back shopping portal, but you REALLY should pick at least one portal to sign up with.
The following are some key points for using Ebates (or any shopping portal):
- Online cash back shopping portals are all free to use!
- Retailers pay a commission to Ebates and, in turn, Ebates shares that commission with its users.
- Ebates has partnered with over 2,000+ of the world’s top online retailers. These include big, familiar sites we all use regularly (i.e. Amazon, eBay, Groupon, Nordstrom, Walmart, etc.)
- Ebates actually pays you a referral bonus (starting at $5+) every time you refer someone who signs up and shops at a partner site. I remember trying to educate all my friends on what it was all about back in 2007. You can probably understand the skepticism or just pure lack of motivation to look into such things. It should be much easier to refer people these days!
- Maximize your cash back and rewards potential. You can actually double and triple-dip for more earnings.
- You earn the cash back by using Ebates.
- You can earn cash back or rewards if you have a credit card with these benefits.
- You can earn points/rewards through the programs offered by many retailers.
- Cashing out is easy. You can supply your address to get your checks mailed to you. You can also have your money sent to your Paypal account (my preference), or you can even send your money off to your favorite charity. There are no fees involved in getting your money.
Sign Up With My Referral Link!
First, thank you if you decide to sign up with Ebates using my link. Once you’ve signed up you can also start earning bonuses with referrals.
- You will earn a minimum $5 “Base Bonus” when you make a referral that signs up and makes purchases totaling $25 or more that earn cash back within one year following signing up.
- There are several ways you can make referrals:
- Sharing you personal referral link
- Invite your Gmail contacts or send to specific emails
- Share your referral link on Facebook
- Ebates almost always has a promotion running where you can additional bonuses per referral (at least doubling your bonus).
2,000+ Retailers On Ebates
There are more than 2,000 retailers that partner with Ebates. Most places that you regular shop at online will probably be listed on Ebates.
Cash back amounts are constantly changing with seasons and holidays.
There are hundreds of stores like Ebay, Amazon, Express, Neiman Marcus, Sears and so many others that you can do your regular shopping at and earn a percentage in cash back. Most any major retailer can be found at Ebates. Here’s a table of popular partners to give you an idea:
|Dell||Saks Fifth Avenue|
|New Balance||Best Buy|
Ebates not only offers cash back for your purchases but they also offer a slew of coupon codes for things like free shipping and percentages off your entire order. It is a great way to save on items you would be buying anyway.
Ebates $25,000+ In Referral Bonuses
Right now you can earn additional bonus money when you make qualifying referrals, on top of your $5 base referral bonus.
You May Also Like These Top Pages At MoneysMyLife:
- Best Bank Account Promotions And Bonuses March 2017
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates – March 2017
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses March 2017
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,500 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- Best Savings Accounts And High Yield Rates For March 2017
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- American Express Gift Card Promotion Codes March 2017
- Barclaycard CashForward $100 Cash Bonus [Cash Back Credit Card]
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus 50,000 Bonus Miles ($525 Value)
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking & Savings Accounts: $100 To $400 Cash
- New Betterment Promotions & Bonuses For Free Service & More
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, March 2017
- Best Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Offers, Promotions – March 2017