While I typically like using Priceline.com for booking vacation packages (hotel/flight/car) because I earn great rewards with my Priceline credit card, sometimes I like checking out Hotels.com when I’m only looking to book a hotel stay.
If you haven’t checked out Hotels.com yet, they have a really cool feature called Welcome Rewards that lets you earn 1 free hotel night when you stay 10 nights at eligible hotels. Whenever I’ve booked in the past, it seems like all the major popular hotels are on the eligible list. You’ll see the “Welcome Rewards” icon displayed in the hotel listing indicating that it’s eligible for the program.
Assuming you do a decent amount of traveling, 10 nights can rack up pretty quick.
Here’s how the free night works:
They calculate the average value of all the 10 nights that you’ve collected, and you get to use that value towards a free night stay. If you choose a room that costs more than that average value, you’ll pay the difference.
How Are The Prices On Hotels.com?
The thing I like about Priceline.com is their Express Deals and Name Your Own Price options (you can get the latest Priceline.com hotel coupons here). However, when you’re strictly looking to book the exact hotel that you want, the listings seem to be identical almost all the time.
Here’s an example of a hotel search I did for a Las Vegas trip:
As you can see from this example, the price per night is identical.
So, when you’re looking to book the exact hotel that you want, I’d definitely check out using Hotels.com because you’ll get to rack up the 10 nights to get 1 free. As in the example above, when the hotel is eligible you’ll see the “Welcome Rewards” icon in the listing.
Another big advantage Hotels.com has over Priceline.com is that there are considerably more customer reviews at Hotels.com to get the insider scoop on hotel details.
Newest Hotels.com Coupons And Promotions
- 10% off on newly-added hotels here.
- Special pricing on last minute deals here.
- Find great deals with the Special Deal Finder.
- Find your perfect getaway with the Luxeclusive Sale.
- Save up to 50% with our hotel deal of the day.
- Beach Destinations: Time For Sun, Surf and Sand?Book Your Beach Getaway!
- Make gifting easy with a Hotels.com Gift Card
- See my top ranked list of all the best travel websites
See These Popular Pages At MoneysMyLife:
- Best Bank Account Promotions And Bonuses February 2018
- American Express Gift Card Promotion Codes February 2018
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Best Savings Accounts And High Yield Rates February 2018
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings(1.55% APY) & CD Account Offers
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates February 2018
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (Feb 2018)
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus 40,000 Bonus Miles ($420 Value)
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses February 2018
- Ally Invest $200 Cash Bonus/Commission-Free Trades Promotion