Cardpool is one of the best choices for buying popular gift cards online at discounted prices, whether you’re looking to churn gift cards or you’re simply wanting to save money of them. Cardpool is very competitive with the other top choice for buying discounted gift cards, Raise.com(my article on Raise.com here).
Both markets are good, and I’ll explain why you shouldn’t just choose one over the other. Instead, you should consider comparing both to maximize your savings potential.
Cardpool Coupon Codes & Promotions
- $5 off for new accounts with code: NewUser5. Use this link and apply the code. I just applied this code successfully at the time of this article. *Tip* Be sure to create a new account and log in for this code to be valid – you can’t just Proceed To Checkout as a guest.
- $5 per referral. This is an ongoing promotion. For each person that your refer that opens a Cardpool account and makes a purchase, you’ll receive a $5 credit to your account, up to 120 referrals. My referral link 🙂 Qualified referrals meet the following requirements:
- The Referred Customer completed the purchase or transaction process with the Service using the Referrer’s “Personal Link.” If a Referred Customer purchases or completes a transaction with the Service using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer was not previously registered with the Service under any email address or alias;
- The Referred Customer is a) a legal resident of the United States of America and b) at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer up to a maximum of 120 Referred Customers during the operation of the Program. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer will not be Qualified Referrals.
Why You Should Use Both Cardpool AND Raise.com
The reason why one site isn’t necessarily better than the other is because of their pricing structures, and rotating promotions. Always compare the Cardpool promotions above with those at Raise.com I update here.
With Cardpool, for each particular merchant gift card, the discount is uniform no matter what the value of the gift card is. On the other hand, you’ll find that the gift cards at Raise.com will have differing savings percentages within each merchant.
Here’s a savings comparison with some popular gift cards to give you an example:
- Apple Store Gift Cards: Cardpool 3.5% VS Raise up to 2.3%
- Banana Republic Gift Cards: Cardpool 8% VS Raise up to 10%
- Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Cards: Cardpool 7% VS Raise up to 10%
- Home Depot Gift Cards: Cardpool 10% VS Raise up to 11.3%
- Lowe’s Gift Cards: Cardpool 7% VS Raise up to 11.5%
- Starbuck’s Gift Cards: Cardpool 17% VS Raise up to 22.1%
- Target Gift Cards: Cardpool 4% VS Raise up to 3.8%
- Walmart Gift Cards: Cardpool 3% VS Raise up to 3.6%
Based on those examples above, you can see that one site won’t always give you the best pricing. Click on the button below to check out Cardpool for yourself.
You Might Also Like These Offers:
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates – October 2016
- Best Savings Accounts & Money Market Accounts, October 2016
- New Betterment Promotions: 6 Months Free Investing Service
- Capital One 360 Review: $50 And $1000 Bonus Promotions!
- TD Bank Promotion: $150 & $300 Checking Account Bonuses
- Best Bank Account Bonuses, Promotions – October 2016
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Best Chase Coupons, Promo Codes, Offers October 2016
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses October 2016
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,000 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- American Express Gift Card Promotion Code Oct 2016: No Purchase/Shipping Fees