Cardpool is one of the best choices for buying popular gift cards online at discounted prices, whether you’re looking to churn gift cards or you’re simply wanting to save money of them. Cardpool is very competitive with the other top choice for buying discounted gift cards, Raise.com(my article on Raise.com here).
Both markets are good, and I’ll explain why you shouldn’t just choose one over the other. Instead, you should consider comparing both to maximize your savings potential.
Cardpool Coupon Codes & Promotions
- $5 off for new accounts with code: NewUser5. Use this link and apply the code. I just applied this code successfully at the time of this article. *Tip* Be sure to create a new account and log in for this code to be valid – you can’t just Proceed To Checkout as a guest.
- $5 per referral. This is an ongoing promotion. For each person that your refer that opens a Cardpool account and makes a purchase, you’ll receive a $5 credit to your account, up to 120 referrals. My referral link 🙂 Qualified referrals meet the following requirements:
- The Referred Customer completed the purchase or transaction process with the Service using the Referrer’s “Personal Link.” If a Referred Customer purchases or completes a transaction with the Service using any other link or method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer was not previously registered with the Service under any email address or alias;
- The Referred Customer is a) a legal resident of the United States of America and b) at least 18 years old; and
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Referred Customer up to a maximum of 120 Referred Customers during the operation of the Program. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Referred Customer will not be Qualified Referrals.
Why You Should Use Both Cardpool AND Raise.com
The reason why one site isn’t necessarily better than the other is because of their pricing structures, and rotating promotions. Always compare the Cardpool promotions above with those at Raise.com I update here.
With Cardpool, for each particular merchant gift card, the discount is uniform no matter what the value of the gift card is. On the other hand, you’ll find that the gift cards at Raise.com will have differing savings percentages within each merchant.
Here’s a savings comparison with some popular gift cards to give you an example:
- Apple Store Gift Cards: Cardpool 3.5% VS Raise up to 2.3%
- Banana Republic Gift Cards: Cardpool 8% VS Raise up to 10%
- Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Cards: Cardpool 7% VS Raise up to 10%
- Home Depot Gift Cards: Cardpool 10% VS Raise up to 11.3%
- Lowe’s Gift Cards: Cardpool 7% VS Raise up to 11.5%
- Starbuck’s Gift Cards: Cardpool 17% VS Raise up to 22.1%
- Target Gift Cards: Cardpool 4% VS Raise up to 3.8%
- Walmart Gift Cards: Cardpool 3% VS Raise up to 3.6%
Based on those examples above, you can see that one site won’t always give you the best pricing. Click on the button below to check out Cardpool for yourself.
You Might Also Like These Offers:
- Best Bank Account Bonuses And Promotions In December
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates – December 2016
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses December 2016
- Best Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Offers, Promotions – Dec ’16
- Best Savings Accounts & Money Market Accounts, December 2016
- American Express Gift Card Promotion Code December 2016 – CYBER SALE ENDS 12/04/2016
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, Promo Code
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- The Best Gift Cards For 2016 And How To Save Money On Them
- TD Bank Promotion: $150 & $300 Checking Account Bonuses
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,000 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!