Get the latest USAA promotions, bonuses and offers for their Mutual Funds, Brokerage, and IRA accounts here. USAA also provides banking products, such as Checking, Savings and CD accounts that you can get offers on here.
USAA Bank is the banking division of the United States Automobile Association. Their target market is limited to members of the U.S. military and their immediate families. If you can’t qualify for membership with USAA, see these other brokerage promotions here.
USAA Mutual Funds, Brokerage Accounts & IRA Accounts
Investing is one of the best ways that you can assure that you will have financial stability in the future. With USAA customers are able to choose from their mutual funds, brokerage accounts and IRA accounts.
USAA Mutual Funds
The best part about the USAA mutual funds is that you don’t need to be a USAA member in order to create an account.
There are 50 total mutual funds that you can receive from their services including Equity, Index, Tax-Exempt Bond, Taxable Bond, Asset Allocation, Money Market, and Target Retirement Funds.
USAA Brokerage Accounts
In comparison to any other type of online stock and screening service, USAA generally offers the same data, information, summaries, and access to tools (i.e. investment calculators).
When using their online portal you’ll be able to take advantage of the user-friendly interface, which is designed for people that have limited experience with investing. They also offer a smartphone application that you can download for Amazon Fire, Android, iPhone, and Windows. Users will be able to review real-time quotes, place their trades, watch videos, and read articles that are all related to investment tips.
Over the years USAA has developed a trustworthy backing with people that are interested in investing with the help of IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts). There are several different types of IRAs that they have available, though the 2 most common are Roth IRAs and Traditional IRAs.
The best part about their service is that they can give you tailored advice that fits your everyday needs so you can invest your money wisely. For example, they take your current financial situation and investing goals into account before helping you to identify which option is right for you.
The largest advantage that users experience with working with USAA’s IRAs is the fact that there aren’t any annual fees for your investment accounts. This is particularly appealing for people that want to invest small amounts of money without having their accounts dwindle away as a result of fees.
USAA Brokerage 100 Free Trades & $50 Transfer Bonus
*This offer has recently expired
- Offer is good for new brokerage accounts.
- The 100 free trades are limited to U.S. listed and over the counter equity securities that are placed online or through the self-service telephone system. You’re limited to 1,000 shares per trade.
- Trades that aren’t eligible are charged the Gold commission rate.
- You’ll have 90 days to use your free trades.
USAA Brokerage $50 Transfer Bonus
*This offer has recently expired
Initiate a full transfer into a USAA brokerage account from another institution and get a $50 bonus.
- This offer is limited to 1 account per person.
- Offer is not valid on SEP and SIMPLE registrations
Other Brokerage Bonuses You May Like:
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses January 2018
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks January 2018
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- Betterment Review 2018: New Promotions & Bonuses
- Ally Invest $200 Cash Bonus/Commission-Free Trades Promotion
- Merrill Edge Review: $600 And Free Trades Promotions
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotions & Bonuses: $2,500 In Cash
- OptionsHouse (Acquired By E*Trade)
- Fidelity Promotions: $2500 Cash, 500 Free Trades, Other Offers
- Charles Schwab Brokerage Promotions, Bonuses And Offers
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!