Find the latest OptionsXpress sign-up promotions, bonuses and offers here. OptionsXpress is one of the best stock brokers because they support trading all instruments/markets.
OptionsXpress found much success as an online broker and was acquired by Charles Schwab in March of 2011. OptionsXpress allows clients to trade regular equities, as well as futures. Eventually, OptionsXpress is to be fully integrated into Charles Schwab.
In the meantime, you can find the latest promotions with OptionsXpress below.
OptionsXpress 50 Free Trades Offer
Earn 50 commission-free online trades with OptionsXpress with this promotion.
A Little Bit About OptionsXpress
Unless you have several years of experience and have used multiple platforms, it may be hard to decide which platform is best for your needs. For the record, I personally prefer TD Ameritrade and it’s ThinkorSwim platform!
Here’s why OptionsXpress might just be the trading platform you need.
- OptionsXpress brings together stocks, futures, foreign exchange and options on the same platform. You can trade in whichever category you want. The platform comes in conventional user interface, app form and a miniature version for quick customized access.
- OptionsXpress clubs several tools that make trading easy and well informed. There is an all-in-one trade ticket that facilitates developing strategies and having all your trades at one place, displayed on a single screen. You can also manage all your trades from this console.
- A wonderful benefit of using OptionsXpress is that you don’t get generic advice or tips. Your strategies are reviewed based on your actions and your risk tolerance and then the apt options are picked or identified for you.
- The Trade & Probability Calculator allows you to assess the risk and opportunity of a particular options trade. The Virtual Trade platform is also immensely helpful. With $25,000 to be tested, tried and traded on, you can virtually practice trades and sharpen your skills as you prepare for the big game.
- Like most other trading platforms, OptionsXpress too conducts webinars, publishes resources to help you get better, there are live events at various cities and towns to discuss new strategies and to shed light on the right and wrong ways to go about options trading. There are on demand training sessions as well where videos, skills tests and charts are used to help one hone their deftness, knowledge and practice.
- OptionsXpress has a helpful support desk that works in real time and you can take advantage of the extended hours as well. The support isn’t offered by trained customer service reps but licensed options and futures specialists who are trained in customer support. This helps you to get quality customer service while not compromising on the technicalities.
OptionsXpress is powered by Charles Schwab which doesn’t require any introduction and this also enhances the bankability of the trading platform.
Take A Look At These Stock Broker Bonuses
- Best Online Brokers For Trading Stocks, February 2017
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses February 2017
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,500 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- New Betterment Promotions: 6 Months Free Investing Service
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- TradeKing Promotions: $1000 Free Trades & $25 – $150 Bonuses
- TradeStation Promotions: $1,500 In Commission Rebates!
- OptionsHouse Brokerage Promotions: $1,000 In Free Trades
- Firstrade Stock Broker Promotions, Bonuses, Offers
- USAA Promotions: Mutual Funds, Brokerage, IRA Accounts