The Discover Cashback Checking account is a great option if you’re looking into Online Checking accounts, which essentially is also considered a Free Checking account. One of the ways this account sets itself apart from competitors is by allowing you to earn up to $120 a year in cash back.
It’s also one of the best accounts for low-fee ATM debit card use internationally.
This isn’t like the other sign-up bank promotions available, but rather an extra perk for an already superb Checking account.
If you’re wondering about convenience of accessing your cash, you’ll have over 60,000 ATM locations which are free. These ATMs are scattered throughout the country at popular drug stores, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc., such as CVS, Walgreens, Tom Thumb, Target, 7-Eleven and many others.
It’s actually a very good Checking account option, waiving many fees that other banks charge.
Up to $120 Yearly From Discover Bank
How It Works
You get a 10 cent bonus every time you do one of the following, up to $10/month ($120/year):
- Make a debit card purchase
- Pay a bill online
- Write a check
These are basic activities you’ll be doing with any other Checking account, only you’ll get paid for doing them with this Discover Checking. You have the option of keeping your earned bonuses in your Cashback Checking account, or you can transfer the bonuses to your Discover credit card.
Discover CashBack Checking Features:
- No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements (standard with online banks; traditional banks usually have monthly maintenance fees)
- Access to over 60,000 free ATMs in the U.S. (uses the Allpoint network; the largest ATM network big online banks use)
- Free Online Bill Pay (standard with most banks)
- Free Check Reorder (good perk; most banks charge for re-orders)
- Free Replacement Debit Card (standard with most banks)
- Free Official Bank Check (standard with most banks)
- Free Expedited Delivery for your Replacement Debit Card (good perk; some banks charge for this)
- Free Outbound ACH Transfers (standard with most banks)
- Free Incoming Wire (good perk; most traditional banks charge for this)
More Checking Bonuses You May Like:
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- Capital One 360 Review: $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000 Bonuses
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, Promo Code
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 And $400 Bonuses!
- Santander Bank Review: $150, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- TD Bank Review: $100 & $200 Checking Account Bonuses [Updated]