The number one reason people do a search on CashCrate is to find out if the site is a scam or not. They are indeed legit and you can earn money using their partnered services.
Basically companies are paying out money to have users try their products and services. CashCrate partners with these companies to find users, and gives a share of the money to users. Complete these free offers and get paid without spending any money.
Ways To Earn With CashCrate
Earn a $1 Sign Up Bonus And More With Referrals
You’ll definitely want to take advantage of the sign-up bonus and referral bonus opportunity (doesn’t cost you anything!).
Earn a $1 bonus just for signing up and confirming you email account.
You can then start earning more bonus money by making referrals. For every new member you refer to CashCrate, you earn up to 20% of what they make, and up to 10% of what their referrals make. You will also get a $3 bonus when your referrals earn their first $10.
So, you can actually earn bonus cash without even taking part in the partnered surveys and products on CashCrate.
Well it certainly won’t cost you anything but your time to take advantage of the bonus opportunities with CashCrate. I may or may not get around to all the partnered opportunities myself, but I’ve signed up for an account to at least try to earn a little referral bonus money.
After browsing through some of the cash bonus possibilities, here’s what I see:
- Surveys. There are a variety of surveys that will let your earn anywhere from 10 cents, up to $10 per survey. Many of them have an estimated completion time of 5 minutes to 20 minutes. Aside from the small bonus that will be earned, some surveys let you enter for a chance to win a much bigger cash prize (I saw one for a chance to win $50,000).
- Offers. I see offers from a variety of companies here, some well-known and many obscure. You’ll find offers that will let you earn anything from Gift Cards, free razors, fabric softener, discounts on fruits and vegetables, to entries into cash Sweepstakes.
- Install Apps & More. As with the other offers, what shows up will depend on your location and market. I see several offers paying out a few cents for installing a variety of mobile apps.
- Shopping. This is similar to more established Cash Back Shopping portals such as Ebates and Mr.Rebates, where you’ll earn a percentage of cash back for shopping online. You’ll find all the typical big brands such as Walmart, Macy’s, Kmart, Lowe’s, etc. I personally use Ebates to earn cash back shopping because I’ve been with them from the beginning.
As with similar Cash Back shopping websites, I think it’s a good idea to sign-up for a free account with each site to at least earn the sign-up bonus and referral bonuses. You can then choose your favorite site to start earning the majority of your cash back.
Top Pages At MoneysMyLife You May Like:
- Best Savings Accounts And High Yield Rates For April 2017
- Best CD Rates | Find & Compare CD Rates – April 2017
- Best Bank Account Promotions And Bonuses April 2017
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, April 2017
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Motif Investing Review: $100 And $150 Bonus Promotions
- TD Ameritrade Promotions: $2500 Cash Bonus And Free Trades!
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- Best Brokerage Promotions And Bonuses April 2017
- Scottrade Promotions: $2,500 Bonus Cash Offer & More
- The Best Gift Cards For 2017 And How To Save Money On Them
- New Betterment Promotions & Bonuses For Free Service & More
- Barclaycard CashForward $200 Cash Bonus [Cash Back Credit Card]
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus 50,000 Bonus Miles ($525 Value)