- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Camden National Bank Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 70%
- ValueEditor: 85%
Find updated Camden National Bank promotions and bonuses for Checking and Savings accounts here. Typical bonuses are for $100 to $300.
Camden National Bank was established in 1875 and is headquartered in Camden, Maine. They have grown to over 60 locations throughout the state of Maine. If you aren’t a resident of Maine or the neighboring New Hampshire, head on over to our Bank Bonuses page for more suitable offers.
We’ll review the current offers below.
Camden National Bank $300 Checking Bonus
Open a new personal Checking account with Camden National Bank to be eligible for this $300 bonus.
- $300 bonus offer expires 12/31/2017
- Offer available in ME, NH
- Direct deposit is required for the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $500 towards the opening deposit with a Visa or Mastercard.
- Closing the account within 6 months of opening will incur a $25 fee
- Monthly fees for accounts range from $5 to $20
How To Get The $300 Bonus
- Bonus amount is determined by the account you choose to open.
- Open either a Simple Promise ($100 bonus), Promise Rewards ($200 bonus) or Promise Premier ($300 bonus) checking account between June 12 and December 31, 2017.
- A $100, $200 or $300 bonus will be paid if you have direct deposits of $500 or more, of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security during your second statement cycle.
- Your bonus will be paid within 60 days of meeting requirements.
- No signers on the account may be, or have been, a signer on a Camden National Bank consumer checking account within the past 6 months.
- Limited time offer, subject to change.
- You must be a Maine or New Hampshire resident at account opening.
- Account must be maintained in good standing to earn bonus and rewards.
- In addition to the direct deposit requirements, to earn cash-back rewards you must be enrolled in eStatements.
- Account bonuses and rewards are reported to the IRS as interest income.
Other Bank Offers You May Like
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase Coupons: $150, $200, $350, $500 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $100 Savings Account Bonus & 1.30% APY
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- Santander Bank Review: $150 Personal Checking Account Bonus
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $100 To $300 Personal & Business Bonuses
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses