*This offer has been updated to a $150 bonus. See details here.
You have to be a California resident and a member of the California’s Teacher’s Association(CTA) and open a new Provident Credit Union checking account to earn this $100 bonus.
Being a member of the CTA has many perks, including discounts on automobile rentals, theme parks, travel services, etc. Visit the CTA website for full info on all the member benefits.
CTA Members Can Earn A $100 Bonus With Provident CU…
Here’s how to earn your $100 bonus with Provident Credit Union:
*To qualify, you must meet ALL the qualifications below for 2 consecutive statement cycles following the month of account opening.
- Make 10 debit card transactions per statement cycle. *Does not include ATM transactions.
- Have one monthly direct deposit or automatic debit/credit post to your account. *Includes online bill pay.
- Provide a valid e-mail address
- Enroll in e-Documents
- Enroll in Account Manager online banking.
Qualifying Provident CU Checking Account Types…
*Each of the bonus qualifying personal checking accounts below include a free Visa debit card and access to over 30,000 free ATMs.
- Super Reward Checking: This account earns high dividends and includes ATM surcharge rebates. It is free and doesn’t require any minimum balance or monthly fees.
- Provident Checking: This account has all the best features and includes free checks, travelers checks, money orders/cashier’s checks, and overdraft protection is free.
- Simply Free Checking: This is a basic account with no monthly fee or minimum balance requirement.