*This offer has changed to a $150 bonus for the time being.
For Maine residents, check out this promotion to earn up to $250 in bonus money from the Bank Of Maine.
Direct Deposit is required to qualify for the entire $250 bonus, but you can still earn part of the bonuses without.
Here’s How To Get All Of The $250 From Bank Of Maine
- Sign up for a Promise Rewards Checking account
- Sign up for online statements
- Make 10 debit card purchases, ran as credit, in your second statement cycle to earn a $50 bonus.
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit of your payroll, pension or government benefits by the end of your second statement cycle for another $100 bonus.
- Make 5 bill payments to 5 different payees of at least $25 during your second statement cycle for the last $100 bonus.
In each statement cycle with a recurring Direct Deposit, a 10-cent cash-back reward will be paid for every debit card purchase, used as credit, and Direct Deposit that posts to and clears your account.
Benefits Of The Promise Rewards Checking Account
- 10 cents cash-back rewards on debit card purchases, used as credit, and direct deposit
- No monthly service charge or transaction fees
- Earn interest on collected balances over $2,500
- Free ATM use anywhere in the US- We reimburse ATM fees the next business day
- Free mobile and online banking
- Free bill payer
- Free first order of standard checks
- Free issuance of The Bank of Maine Visa® debit card
- Free issuance of Treasurer’s Checks, Money Orders and Traveler’s Checks
- $250 credit toward residential mortgage closing costs at The Bank of Maine
- Premium CD rates
- $25.00 minimum deposit to open