- Editor Rating
- Rated 3 stars
- Bank Of Texas Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 60%
- ValueEditor: 70%
Find updated Bank of Texas sign-up bonuses and promotions here. Typical offers in the past have been for $150, $200, $300 and $350.
Bonus offers with Bank of Texas will be restricted to Texas residents only, so see our Banking Bonuses page for other suitable offers if you don’t qualify.
Like most other traditional banking institutions, Savings and CD rates offers by Bank of Texas aren’t going to be very competitive. See our Savings and CD guides for the best rates for those accounts.
Bank of Texas has locations throughout Texas, so check to find a location near you.
We’ll review the current promotions below.
Bank Of Texas $150 Checking Account Bonus
You’ll have to apply in-branch to take advantage of this $150 sign-up bonus from Bank of Texas.
- $150 bonus offer set to expire on 12/30/2017
- Available in TX in-branch only
- Direct Deposit is an optional requirement
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- The Monthly Fee can be waived
- If you close your account within 6 months of opening, you will forfeit the bonus
- One bonus per household allowed
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Go to the offer page to request your personal bonus coupon
- Bring the coupon to a nearby branch to open a new Checking account
- Within 60 days of account opening, complete ONE of the following:
- Set up a $250 recurring direct deposit such as Social Security, Pension or Payroll. Each recurring direct deposit must be a minimum of $250.
- Complete 10 eligible Debit Card transactions of at least $10.00 per transaction. ATM transactions are not eligible. We reserve the right to disqualify Debit Card transactions in circumstances where we reasonably believe they were not made in good faith.
- $150 offer is valid for personal checking accounts opened at a banking center on 5/1/17 through 12/30/17.
- Offer is not available for account opened online, on account conversions, is not applicable to Student or Employee Checking accounts, and is limited to households that do not currently maintain a personal checking account with Bank of Texas.
- Accounts are subject to our standard eligibility and documentation requirements.
- $50 minimum opening deposit balance required.
- Bonus will not be considered part of the minimum opening deposit.
- Bonus cash is considered interest and is reportable on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Limit one (1) per household.
- The $150 will be deposited ten (10) days after the conditions noted below have been met, if the account is open, active and in good standing.
- Requirements: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six (6) months or the $150 will be debited from account during closing transaction.
Compare With These Banking Bonuses:
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $100, $250 Or $400 Savings Account Bonus
- Santander Bank Review: $225 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400, $600 Promotions!
Next Page: Bank of Texas $350 bonus…