South Shore Banks are located in Massachusetts, and here’s an offer available to MA residents to earn either a $125 bonus for a personal checking account or a $250 bonus for a business checking account. For non-MA residents, take a look at other bank bonuses here, local and nationwide.
South Shore Bank is a small local bank, with just 14 branches as of this article.
$125 South Shore Bank Promotion:
The $125 offer is available for the personal Just Better Checking account option. Sign up and meet the following criteria for the bonus:
- Get $25 for opening a new personal checking account
- Get $25 for signing up for Direct Deposit
- Get $25 for signing up for Online Banking
- Get $25 for signing up for eStatements
- Get $25 when you close your old account
$250 South Shore Bank Promotion:
The $250 deal is available with their Just Better Business Checking account types. Requirements:
- Receive $50 for opening a new business checking account
- Receive a $50 check order credit
- Receive $50 for signing up for Online Banking
- Receive $50 for signing up for eStatements
- Receive $50 when you set up a recurring ACH credit