- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Bank & Trust Promotions
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Get new sign-up promotions and bonuses from Bank & Trust (AZ, IA, IL, WI, CO, NM residents) for new Checking and Savings accounts here.
You’ll find several state specific “Bank & Trust” institutions offering sign-up bonuses:
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ)
- First Community Bank (IA, IL)
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA)
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL)
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI)
- Centennial Bank & Trust (CO)
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM)
Bank & Trust $200 Checking Account Bonus
This $200 Checking bonus is available for several state specific locations. Direct deposit is a requirement for the offer.
- This $200 bonus offer is set to expire on 04/30/2018
- Offer is available in AZ, IA, IL, WI, CO, and NM
- Direct deposit is a requirement for the bonus
- Application will trigger Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly Service Fees can be waived
- If you close your account within 90 days of opening, you’ll be charged a $25 termination fee and forfeit the bonus
- Offer Links:
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- A $30 bonus will be given for enrolling in eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening and a $170 bonus will be given if one (1) direct deposit of $500 or more post to the account within the first 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Direct deposit must be new to Illinois Bank & Trust and must be payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits.
- Bonuses will be paid within 90 calendar days after account is opened.
- $200 bonus offer is not available to existing Illinois Bank & Trust consumer checking customers or those who had accounts open on or before December 31, 2017.
- Bonuses only apply when opening a new consumer checking account at Illinois Bank & Trust or IllinoisBank.com during the promotional bonus period.
- The promotional bonus period is 01/22/2018-04/30/2018.
- If the account is closed by the customer or Bank within 90 calendar days after opening, they will deduct bonuses earned and received at closing and a $25 account closing fee may be assessed.
- Closing the account will negate any unearned bonuses.
- All bonus dollars will be paid to the newly opened checking account.
- If multiple checking accounts are opened during the promotional bonus period under the same primary owner name, the bonuses will be paid to the account that was opened first.
- Limit one bonus per new consumer account relationship.
- An IRS 1099 form may be issued.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction or combination with any other offer.
- Health Savings Accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- Geographic restrictions may apply.
- Account opening is subject to approval.
Also See These Top Bank Bonuses:
- Bank Of America Promotions: $100, $150, $200, $250, $300…
- KeyBank Promotions: $100, $200, $300, $400 Checking Bonuses
- TD Bank Bonus For Checking Accounts: $150 To $300 Cash
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Savings(1.55% APY) & CD Account Offers
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Review: $300 Coupon Bonus
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 (Feb 2018)
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Available Online Now
- Santander Bank Promotions: $150 Personal & $250 Business Checking Bonuses
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- SunTrust Bank Review: $500 Personal & $200 Business Checking Bonuses
- PNC Bank Promotions: $50 To $300 Checking, Savings, Business Bonuses