LegacyTexas Bank is offering a $150 Checking account sign-up bonus. This offer is available for Texas residents only and direct deposit will be a requirement.
Established in 2006, LegacyTexas is headquartered in Plano, Texas and has more than 45 locations in the state. If you’re not a Texas resident, see our Bank Promotions page for other bank offers that will fit your profile.
LegacyTexas has the typical Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. However, interest rates will pale in comparison to the best nationwide offers. Find all the best Savings rates here and CD rates here.
We’ll review the current bonus offer below.
LegacyTexas $150 Checking Account Bonus
This $150 sign-up bonus from LegacyTexas is for new personal Checking accounts and will require direct deposit to qualify.
- $150 bonus offer is set to expire on 03/31/2017
- Bonus offer is only available to residents in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Parker, Tarrant, and Wise counties in Texas
- Direct Deposit is a requirement but there is no specified minimum amount needed
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which will not affect your credit
- There are no monthly fees with the account
- There is no stated early account termination fee
- $100 minimum opening deposit required
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a new Maximum Checking account online and set up a monthly direct deposit of $300 or more within 45 days of account opening. You must use the promo code MAX1.
- If qualifications are met, cash bonus will be deposited into your new LegacyTexas Maximum Checking account within 60 days.
- Account must be open and in good standing to receive cash bonus.
The Fine Print
- Special incentive offer is only available to residents in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Parker, Tarrant, and Wise county.
- Offer not available to existing LegacyTexas personal checking account customers, joint account signers or those who have closed a LegacyTexas personal checking account within 12 months of opening a new account as part of this promotion.
- One account per primary owner.
- $100 minimum opening deposit required.
- To maintain a Maximum Checking account, you must (a) receive a monthly direct deposit OR (b) use our online bill pay to make at least ONE bill payment per month. (Bill payment must POST before month-end.) If these eligibility requirements are not met, the account may be converted to a Free Checking account.
Good Bank Perks
- LegacyTexas will not charge an ATM fee and will refund fees charged by ATM owners. Both the foreign ATM fee and the refund will show up separately on your statement. Does not apply to international conversion fees.
- The Maximum Checking account earns interest! To earn highest APY, you must receive monthly bank statements and notices electronically through Online Banking AND use your LegacyTexas Debit Card at least 15 times per month for purchases that POST before month end. If all requirements are met, account pays 1.00% APY on $0 – $24,999 and 0.25% APY on all deposits $25,000 and over. If requirements are NOT met, rate is 0.01% APY.
Other Bank Bonuses You May Like
All of the best bank offers are updated here, which include great offers from TD Bank, CIT Bank, and Chase Bank.
- Chase $150 – $350 Checking & Savings Coupon Bonuses When Opening
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- EverBank Review: Checking, Money Market, CD Promotions And Bonuses
- TD Bank $100 To $400 Checking & Savings Account Bonuses
- Discover Online Savings & Money Market Promotions, Offers
- BBVA Compass Bank Checking, Savings, CD Account Promotions
- CIT Bank Online Promotions: $200 Savings Account Bonus!
- Chase Total Checking Account $200 Coupon Bonus, February 2017
- Santander Bank Review: $225, $300, $400, $500 Bonuses!
- Northpointe Bank Review: $50 Bonus And 5% APY Checking!
- KeyBank Review: $200, $250, $300, $400 Promotions
- SunTrust Bank Review: $200, $300, $400 Promotions!
- PNC Bank Review: $400, $300, $200, $100 Promotions!
Check back at this page for updates on LegacyTexas bonuses and promotions.